WestlawNext Canada Training
Learn how to get more relevant, more inclusive results in minutes with WestlawNext Canada.
Sessions will teach you how to:
- Perform Federated Searches (including nearly 300 eLooseleafs on ProView) using Plain Language or Boolean Connectors
- Browse the CED, Canadian Abridgment and other exclusive WestlawNext Canada content
- Organize and filter Search Results
- Find specific documents by Citation or Name/Number
- Work with Documents (Annotate, Folder, Print, Email, Download)
- Link to Citing References and Other Related Documents
- Manage and Share Your Document Folders
- Access Your Research History
Receive customized product training from one of our experienced Customer Learning Consultants. Click here to learn more.
Register for a 60-minute live Webinar. Click here to visit our Webinar calendar.
If you are not in our Toronto region or are unable to join us in person, you can schedule a training session with your Customer Learning Consultant by emailing Customer Learning at CustomerLearning.LegalTaxCanada@tr.com
or by calling 1-800-387-5164
Sharpen your legal skills
Register for a free WestlawNext® Canada training Session
Earn accredited CPD hours
Attend a session and receive 1.5 Professionalism hours
New: The Thomson Reuters Customer Learning Team has been approved as an Accredited Provider of Professionalism Content by The Law Society of Ontario.