Gather leading legal research with full access to PPSA cases and Canadian Bankruptcy Reports from InsolvencySource™
WestlawNext® Canada InsolvencySource enables you to review all case law reported in Canadian Bankruptcy Reports and Personal Property Act Cases (PPSA), plus a comprehensive collection of reported and unreported decisions.
Research and monitor crucial insolvency-related decisions with InsolvencySource
- Quick links to expert commentary that covers bankruptcy/insolvency available in English and French.
- Link to the P.P.S.A Concordance and Canadian Abridgment Digest.
- Access Insolvency Court Filings for complicated bankruptcies and restructurings.
- Link through Cyberbahn to conduct your own property security searches for due diligence purposes.
Houlden & Morawetz On-Line Newsletter
By order dated January 14, 2016, a general claims process was approved to determine claims against the g claims procedure was granted and the Order was made on March 14, 2016. The Order provided for a streamlined grievance claim procedure. The goal was to have such claims determined by August 31, 2016, which coincides with the conclusion of the SISP and the expiry of the DIP Financing.
View the full newsletter
Access treatises authored by the foremost insolvency law experts including articles, annotations, bulletins, conference proceedings and so much more.
Houlden and Morawetz Analysis
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency General Rules
- Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act
- Farm Debt Mediation Act
- Wage Earner Protection Program Act
- Winding-up and Restructuring Act