The industry’s most accurate, complete and easy to use citation service
combines our tradition of editorial excellence with our leading-edge technological expertise to make verifying legal research easier and more efficient than ever. Instantly verify whether a case, decision, statute or regulation is good law, and ﬁnd citing references to support your legal argument.
KeyCite Canada reflects decades of expert editorial analysis based on Carswell’s respected suite of case law and legislative citators –
• Canadian Case Citations
• Canadian Statute Citation
• Regulations Judicially Considered
• Rules Judicially Considered
Save time by having the most important information available immediately – the Most Negative Treatment Citation provides critical details about the negative treatment that generated a red or yellow KeyCite flag, right on the face of the document.
KeyCite Flags at the top of the document lets you see at a glance the status of a case, statute, regulation or administrative decision.
- A red flag warns that the case is no longer good law for at least one of the point of law it
- A yellow flag warns that the case has some negative history, but hasn’t been reversed.
- KeyCite Tabs provide quick access to citing references, negative treatment, and other information related to your selected documents.
- Most Negative Treatment Citation provides details about the most negative treatment that generated a red or yellow KeyCite flag, right on the face of the document.
- KeyCite Alert monitors the status of your document and automatically sends you updates at the frequency you specify when its KeyCite information changes.