As of April 20th, Keycite Canada on WestlawNext Canada will include relationships to cases that are not part of the direct appellate history. These “Related Proceedings” (applications, interlocutory motions, etc.) will link from the KeyCite display to a separate document that includes both the direct history and any interlocutory matters at each level of that history chain, giving you more case relationships and more case information.
We will have Related Proceedings for all existing and new cases where the related decisions with reasons are available or become available in WestlawNext Canada. This enhancement will be rolling out on a jurisdictional basis, with Related Proceedings for Federal, Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island now available. Visit this page for updated jurisdiction release status as it becomes available.
- Prince Edward Island - Available
- New Brunswick - Available
- Ontario - Available
- Federal - Available
- British Columbia - Available
- Alberta - Available
- Manitoba - Available
- Saskatchewan - Available
- Quebec - Release coming soon
- Nova Scotia - Release coming soon
- Newfoundland and Labrador - Release coming soon
- Yukon Territory - Release coming soon
- Northwest Territories - Release coming soon
- Nunavut - Release coming soon